AP POLYCET 2020
Ap polycet 2020 is entrance exam for polytechnic course, this exam is also called as CEEP (Common Entrance Exam for Polytechnic) Elagibility for write polycet exam complete ssc/equalent. SBTETAP aim is to give seats in Top Polytechnic Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for merit students in who get’s lower rank in Polycet (Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) ap. In 2019 ap polycet one lakh thirty one thousand (1,31,000) candidates are appear for entrance Exam in andhra pradesh, and this exam conducted in 348 centers. the above data is collected from The New Indian Express
There are total 350 private and government polytechnic colleges in andhrapradesh, seperately there are 98 government colleges & 252 private colleges. Main stream branches in polytechnic Mechanical(DME), Civil(DCE), Electrical(DEEE) Electronics(ECE), Computer science(DCSE) Petrolium Engineering etc…… every college need minimum 30sets to 120 seats for every group. Polytechnic groups list andhrapradesh.
AP POLYCET 2020 IMPORTANT DATES
|Commencement of filling of online application from||16/03/2020 (Tuesday)|
|Last date of filling online application||21/04/2020 (Saturday)|
|AP POLYCET 2020 Exam date & Time||28/04/2020 (Tuesday) 11:00am to 01:00pm|
|Exam centers list in ap||Download|
AP POLYECT 2020 APPLICATION
Ap polycet 2020 application opens in the month of april, For filling the proper application we need some documents. this application only fill in online mode First click on the APPLY AP POLYCET 2020. There more than five board SSC/CBSE/ICSE/NIOS/APOSS &other boards are qualent to 10th class in andhrapradesh, Below clearly write which document need for ap polycet 2020.
Instructions for filling ap polycet 2020 application
1. Application form should be filled properly and legibly by the student in his/her own hand
writing with ball pen, (blue or black) in CAPITAL LETTERS only.
2. Only good quality Passport size photograph should be pasted. Please do not staple or pin
the photograph. Please do not sign onthe photograph
3. Only codes should be entered inthe boxes provided against items 4, 6, 7, & 9 in the Application Form.
4. Student has to choose the town/city in which he would like to appear for examination.
5. APOSS/NIOS shall cover Mathematics, Science, Social/Computers and should be passed
in all subjects with a minimum of 35% in each subject.
Documents Required for Ap Polycet 2020
- 10th class hallticket number (any board SSC/CBSE/ICSE/NIOS/APOSS &other boards).
- Passed out Year
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Passport size Photo
- Aadhar card
- E-mail id
- Income certificate
- Cast certificate etc……
AP POLYCET 2020 EXAM FEE
Ap Polycet 2020 Exam fee same for all students there no any reservation for fee paying, pay exam fee after completing
the appolycet application foarm correctly beacause after submission of application we can’t edit the application fee
is also not refundable. So applying candidates are follow the instructon updated by e-pragathi.Pay fee nearest Aponline
/Meeseva/Payment gateway/Net Banking/Help Line center with a cash payment of Rs 400/-
Note *AP POLYCET 2020 EXAM FEE RS:400/-*
AP POLYCET 2020 EXAM DATE
Ap polycet 2020 exam date notification is updated in epragathi ap polycet official website on 10/03/2020 sbtetap updated ap polycet 2020 exam notification in that notification some important dates are mentioned online application starting date 16/03/2020, last date for submitting the application 21/04/2020 and finally exam date for polycet 2020 with time 28/04/2020 11:00am to 01:00pm (Tuesday).
Note*Ap polycet 2020 exam date 28/04/2020 11:00am to 01:00pm (Tuesday)*
AP POLYCET 2020 HALLTICKET DOWNLOAD
Ap polycet 2020 hallticket download Available here we are providing the ap polycet hallticket download link this link is
redirects to the official page of polycet ap. After download the halltickets inform to the e-pragathi website there is
contact number & e-mailid is provided by the examination section (firstname.lastname@example.org).
AP POLYCET 2020 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Candidate is an Indian Nation.
- Candiate should belongs to Andhrapradesh State.
- candiadte should pass S.S.C (State board of Secondary Education)AP or qualent to S.S.C,(the other boards are for example CBSE/ICSE/NIOS/APOSS) 10th class examinations conducted by various state boards of secondary education in India with mathematics, physics and chemistry obtain atleast 35% of marks in every subject in X-class.
- Candidate belongs to any board should have passed all the subjects with minimum of 35% in each subject.
There is no age limit for write the ap polycet exam 2020.
AP POLYCET 2020 SYLLABUS
Ap polycet 2020 is a 2hours duration entrance test this is for both engineering/non-engineering candiates get admission in polytechnic colleges in andhrapradesh,in two hours of duartion total 120 multiple choice questions (mcq) for mathematics 60 questions in physics 30questions & chemistry 30 questions.There no any negative marks/cut-off marks in polycet exam.candidates should not bring logarithmic tables, calculators, pages, cellphones or any other supporting electronic gadgets into the examination hall. candidate must care about OMR(Optical Mark Reader) Answer sheet Mark the correct answer in OMR sheet by shading circles with 2B pencil only, Candiate should not use any circumstance Ball pens for this purpose.Use Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) to fill the details such as name of the candidate, hall ticket number, name of the examination centre, date of examination, candidate’s signature on side 1 of OMR Sheet.
- 60 Questions in Mathematics 60 Marks
- 30 Questions in Physics 30 Marks
- 30 Questions in Chemistry 30 Marks
AP POLYCET 2020 QUESTION PAPER STRUCTURE
|Section A||1 to 60||Mathematics|
|Section B||61 to 90||Physics|
|Section C||91 to 120||Chemistry|
Instructions for filling ap polycet 2020 OMR Sheet
1. Answer by shading in Dark the Appropriate Circle. Please use 2B Pencil only for darkening Circle. All Boxes Side-1 are to be filled with Ball Point Pen only (Blue or Black)
2. Do not Scribble or make any stray marks on this sheet.
3. Do not wrinkle, Fold, Tear or Staple.
4. Please mark the most appropriate response chose by you, only in the corresponding space against the number corresponding to the Question, you are attempting.
5. Please darken only one Circle for each question as shown below.
6. Marks should be dark and the circle should be filled completely.
7. If you wish to change an answer, please ERASE completely the already darkened circle and then make a new mark.
8. Rough work must not be done on the Answer Sheet, Please use the space given at the bottom of the each paper of the Question Paper booklet, for doing rough work.
AP POLYCET 2020 HELPLINE CENTERS (HLC)
- Eastgodavari District Helpline centers
- West Godavari District Helpline centers
- Guntur District Helpline centers
- Krishna District Helpline centers
- Prakasam District Helpline centers
- Srikakulam District Helpline centers
- Visakhapatnam District Helpline centers
- Vizianagaram District Helpline centers
- Ananthapur District Helpline centers
- Chittoor District Helpline centers
- Kadapa District Helpline centers
- Kurnool District Helpline centers