Latest News:- Ap polycet 2020 exam fee date Extended to 21/07/2020 – More info Download pdf
AP POLYCET 2020
Ap polycet 2020 is entrance exam for polytechnic course, this exam is also called as CEEP (Common Entrance Exam for Polytechnic) Elagibility for write polycet exam complete ssc/equalent. SBTETAP’s aim is to give seats in Top Polytechnic Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for merit students in who get’s lower rank in Polycet (Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) ap. In 2019 ap polycet one lakh thirty one thousand (1,31,000) candidates are appear for entrance Exam in andhra pradesh, and this exam was conducted in 348 centers. the above data is collected from The New Indian Express
There are total 350 private and government polytechnic colleges in andrapradesh, seperately there are 98 government colleges & 252 private colleges. Main stream branches in polytechnic Mechanical(DME), Civil(DCE), Electrical(DEEE) Electronics(ECE), Computer science(DCSE) Petrolium Engineering etc…… every college need minimum 30sets to 120 seats for every group. Polytechnic groups list andhrapradesh.
AP POLYCET 2020 IMPORTANT DATES
|Commencement of filling of online application from||16/03/2020|
|Last date of filling online application||21/07/2020|
|AP POLYCET 2020 Exam date & Time||Update soon…..|
|Exam centers listed in ap||Download|
- AP POLYCET 2020 EXAM CENTERS LIST
- AP POLYCET 2020 HELPLINE CENTERS LIST
- AP POLYCET MODEL PAPERS 2019, 2018
AP POLYECT 2020 APPLICATION
Ap polycet 2020 application opens in the month of April, For filling the proper application we need some documents. this application only fills in online mode First click on the APPLY AP POLYCET 2020. There are more than five board SSC/CBSE/ICSE/NIOS/APOSS &other boards are equivalent to 10th class in Andhra Pradesh, Below clearly write which document is needed for ap polycet 2020.
Instructions for filling out ap polycet 2020 application
1. Application form should be filled properly and legibly by the student in his/her own handwriting with a ball pen, (blue or black) in CAPITAL LETTERS only.
2. Only good quality Passport size photographs should be pasted. Please do not staple or pin
the photograph. Please do not sign the photograph
3. Only codes should be entered in the boxes provided against items 4, 6, 7, & 9 in the Application Form.
4. The student has to choose the town/city in which he would like to appear for the examination.
5. APOSS/NIOS shall cover Mathematics, Science, Social/Computers and should be passed
in all subjects with a minimum of 35% in each subject.
Documents Required for Ap Polycet 2020
- 10th class hall ticket number (any board SSC/CBSE/ICSE/NIOS/APOSS &other boards).
- Passed out Year
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Passport size Photo
- Aadhar card
- E-mail id
- Income certificate
- Cast certificate etc……
AP POLYCET 2020 EXAM FEE
Ap Polycet 2020 Exam fee same for all students there is no reservation for fee-paying pay exam fee after completing
the ap polycet 2020 application form correctly because after submission of application we can’t edit the application fee
is also not refundable. So applying candidates are following the instructions updated by e-Pragati. Pay fee nearest Ap online
/Meeseva/Payment gateway/Net Banking/Help Line center with a cash payment of Rs 400/-
Note *AP POLYCET 2020 EXAM FEE RS:400/-*
AP POLYCET 2020 EXAM DATE
Ap polycet 2020 exam date notification has been updated on peragathi ap polycet official website on 10/03/2020 sbtetap updated ap polycet 2020 exam notification in that notification some important dates are mentioned online application starting date 16/03/2020, last date for submitting the application 15/06/2020 and Exam date is not updated because of covid-19 holidays.
AP POLYCET 2020 HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD
Ap polycet 2020 hall ticket download Available here we are providing the ap polycet hall ticket download link this link is redirecting to the official page of polycet ap. After downloading the hall tickets inform the e-pragathi website there is contact number & e-mail is provided by the examination section (email@example.com).
AP POLYCET 2020 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The candidate is an Indian Nation.
- Candidate should belong to Andhrapradesh State.
- Candidates should pass S.S.C. (State Board of Secondary Education) (AP or equivalent to S.S.C.), (the other boards are, for example, CBSE/ICSE/NIOS/APOSS) 10th class examinations conducted by various state boards of secondary education in India with mathematics, physics and chemistry obtain at least 35% of marks in every subject in X-class.
- Candidate belongs to any board should have passed all the subjects with a minimum of 35% in each subject.
There is no age limit to write the ap polycet exam 2020.
AP POLYCET 2020 SYLLABUS
Ap polycet 2020 is a 2hours duration entrance test, this is for both engineering/non-engineering candidates to get admission to polytechnic colleges in Andhra Pradesh, for two hours of duration totaling 120 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) for mathematics 60 questions in physics 30questions & chemistry 30 questions. There are no negative marks/cut-off marks in polycet exam.candidates should not bring logarithmic tables, calculators, pages, cellphones or any other supporting electronic gadgets into the examination hall. candidate must care about OMR (Optical Mark Reader) Answer sheet Mark the correct answer in OMR sheet by shading circles with 2B pencil only, Candidate should not use any circumstance Ball pens for this purpose. Use Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) to fill in the details such as the name of the candidate, hall ticket number, name of the examination center, date of examination, candidate’s signature on side 1 of OMR Sheet.
- 60 Questions in Mathematics 60 Marks
- 30 Questions in Physics 30 Marks
- 30 Questions in Chemistry 30 Marks
AP POLYCET 2020 QUESTION PAPER STRUCTURE
|Section A||1 to 60||Mathematics|
|Section B||61 to 90||Physics|
|Section C||91 to 120||Chemistry|
Instructions for filling ap polycet 2020 OMR Sheet
1. Answer by shading in Dark the appropriate Circle. Please use 2B Pencil only for darkening Circle. All Boxes Side-1 are to be filled with Ball Point Pen only (Blue or Black)
2. Do not Scribble or make any stray marks on this sheet.
3. Do not wrinkle, Fold, Tear or Staple.
4. Please mark the most appropriate response chose by you, only in the corresponding space against the number corresponding to the Question, you are attempting.
5. Please darken only one Circle for each question as shown below.
6. Marks should be dark and the circle should be filled completely.
7. If you wish to change an answer, please ERASE completely the already darkened circle and then make a new mark.
8. Rough work must not be done on the Answer Sheet, Please use the space given at the bottom of each paper of the Question Paper booklet, for doing rough work.
AP POLYCET 2020 HELPLINE CENTERS (HLC)
- East Godavari District Helpline centers
- West Godavari District Helpline centers
- Guntur District Helpline centers
- Krishna District Helpline centers
- Prakasam District Helpline centers
- Srikakulam District Helpline centers
- Visakhapatnam District Helpline centers
- Vizianagaram District Helpline centers
- Ananthapur District Helpline centers
- Chittoor District Helpline centers
- Kadapa District Helpline centers
- Kurnool District Helpline centers