TS POLYCET 2020
Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test – 2020
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” for the candidates seeking admission into all Diploma Courses in Engineering /Non-Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics /Institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics /Institutions running as 2nd shift in Private Engineering Colleges) in Telangana State and Diploma in Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Seed Technology & Organic Agriculture Courses offered by Professor Jay Shankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) for the academic year 2020 – 21.
- Commencement of online application filing of POLYCET-2020
from Date: 02/03/2020
- Last date of filing of online Application Date: 09/05/2020
- Date of conduct of POLYCET-2020 02/09/2020
- Download Detailed Notification – Download
Fill in the Application form as per the guidelines:
1. First fill out the 10th Class Hall ticket number., Year of the Pass, and Date of birth.
2. Fill in your name as per school records with one letter for each box. Leave a gap between parts of your name.
3. Fill your father’s name
4. Fill in your date of birth in DD MM YYYY [Date /Month/Year] format.
5. Fill in your address details (House Number, Village/ Street, Mandal/Town/ City, District, PIN code, mobile number for correspondence.
6. Fill in the place where you would like to appear for the Examination. Refer to the table of Examination/ helpline centers.
7. Enter the area code to which you are local to Andhra Pradesh (Refer Annexure-II).
8.Enter your reservation category (BC/SC/ST) [Refer Annexure-IV]
9. Enter your special category if any (CAP/SP/PH/NCC).
10. Fill in minority community details (Other than Hindu) as entered in your school records.
11. Fill in your willingness to appear for the examination in Urdu medium. Examinations in the Urdu medium will be conducted only at Guntur and Nandyal centers.
12. Sign the declaration with regard to your physical fitness to pursue the Polytechnic courses.
13. The filled-in application form with photograph affixed (Do not staple and Do not sign on the photo) and duly signed by Parent/Guardian should be submitted to the computer operator at the nearest Aponlline /Meeseva /Payment gateway /Net Banking/ Help Line center with a cash payment of Rs 350/-.
*NOTE* If the fee-paying page is not appearing in the browser, open https://polycetap.nic.in/appl_form.aspx this link in your Chrome and fill out the application and Pay feeThank you!